No matter party affiliation, there are several issues that unite all progressives. What makes Homefront Progressives different is that we frame these issues with the unique outlook of the military community.
In a recent survey of our members, we found these issues to be of utmost importance:
- Conflict escalation by the current administration
- Civil rights for people of color, immigrants and refugees, the LGBT community, the disability community, and women.
- Climate change
- Erosion of pay and benefits to our Armed Forces
- Erosion of benefits to our Veterans
- Education of the next generation
- The overall state of our current political system
While it is impossible for any single person to work on all of these issues at the same time, it is completely possible to provide focal points at the right time. Our efforts in Community Mobilization attempt to control the sometimes overwhelming urge to fix everything at once.
If you would like to help shape and guide issues that we work on in the future, please sign up for our email to receive our Taking the Pulse survey.
Read more about Homefront Progressives on the issues: